Thursday, January 29, 2009

yeah ... going to Kampar soon ... 1 hour left

i wish i can sleep well a... wake up so early ... haiz...
i regret that i back KL so early , i thought that i will be more happy when staying in KL , unfortunately that is wrong . I dont even can stop thinking of u ... What should do later ?? Happy to face or what ? Gonna c u soon , but ... I am just a normal human being ... Everyone knows that I Love You , but how ? So what ? Doesn't mean that you are belong to me ? Life acts like a series of movie ... We are just a chracter that GOD in this movie... What is the ending ? I don know ... I know that i still got nothing success ... Why ? why? why !? Why i need to walk such narrow way ?? Yes, I know that i have promised with You , but i have been walking 19 years ... When can i walk to a highway ?? Please la ... At least let me see there is a hope for me ... I am now just walking around in a Night Forest which is dark and silence ... I cant listen anything . Valentine Day ?? Haiz .. i really wish that i can walk with you ... but who will u choose ? What is ur prayer ? Kienbeen really heartless liao .... This Chinese New Year , i totally no feel ... No more feel like i was young ... No more playing ... All relative go bai nian , and i just sitting alone at Hometown... Why ar ? Why ? why ?why ? What can i do now ?? Anyone ? Harlooooo ....
I Love you a .... @.@
Good Luck la kienbeen
Pray hard la
DOn think so much la ... Haiz..




No comments: