Thursday, January 8, 2009

19 Jalan Perisa(don't be influenced)

this is wat i saw when i am doing nothing and missing ... I tried to refresh my memory ... I went back to my primary school this morning- S.J.K (C) YOKE NAM
Look at these primary student , i refreshed back to my young time... I was in this school also - 1c,2c,3e,4e,5e,6e ... This school full with my memory ... Look at these students was so pure and blank ... They do not know what is world doing, what is relationship , what is family , what is friendship... Haiz ... T.T ... If the time can return , i would like to be child ... Don know everything , just play and do homework .... Not like now , my family is bad enough . I am not living in a wealth family or even a happy family . When i was young , i wished i could give the best to this family , but that was just a immature mindset ... Neither relationship nor family , can let me be proud ... In this 19 years , i am just live in empty... My life is just blank as a empty box... There is no success in my life ...

No comments: