Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7 days left

Lord ... i am just same as normal as other ppl . What i have , i presented to lord ... Lord , there is only 7 days left . Please lord... give me the ability to study and close to you. As i promised with lord , 2009 is a new life for me to close with you. Satan get lost in 7 ways . Lord lead me to your way . Although that is a narrow way , i am still willing to walk with you. I know that there is no other to success unless follow Jesus , YOU . I am now starting my study , pls lord .. give me the ability so that i can be 'salt and light' ... As i walk with You , you will give me more than i expect ... Lord , You know what i want ... Lord , lead me in my study , my family , my relation with someone , my frienship , and my financial ... pls Lord ...
Lead me on ... I love YOu

No comments: