Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanks God ...

In every moment , God remind me what i need to do . Happy to view someone's blog. Although i have heard many many one share about need to love their sheep, how many of have seriously done it ? Kien Been may be one of it . But kien been have learnt something on saturday , He is my sherperd , form form4 till now . God guides kienbeen walk in a light path, if not he may fall from a hill liao . Now i realised , have to SACRIFICE something , then only get the double blessing from God. What is sacrifice ? Sacrifice something that u think that is correct in our sight way , but that may be the wrong one ! Now i am happy , coz got YOu and You ... ^^ God is kien been d bst sherperd , thus kien been will also be the Good sherperd for you guys. I say it , i promise it ! If i am wrong , remind me ! Kien been is not perfect . I am just a follower. I follow His way only .. Okay guys ... I love you You you You ....

No comments: