Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friends... U know what ? I am happy boy

Friends... You will never know how i feel...
Yesterday , there was the last day for Pastor Jay Koopman preached in FgaCyc. I have invited my brother- KuannTing , Criss , Boon Keat, Daniel , Aaron ... I was very scare that they will keep say me this and say me that.
But , God is great . When they entered main sanctuary , u know what they said ? They said , Wow cool man ... it is really like concert , coming church like enter free concert and clubbing ... I really happy . This is cool .. The hottest Chinese Youth Church in KL is FGACYC.
When Jay Koopman give the call that who wanna give response to Jesus ... All of them give the Response to God ... I don know why , i suddenly cry out .. hehe.. I really happy a ... I would like to praise God with This and with you... Thx ... H10 and H13 , You are Great Group.
I wanna share that it is not great of the persuading of God , and it is how God's work done in KL ... Halellujah... I love you

No comments: